poland italy russia

Hi Polish and Italian students!
Adam and I would like you to start thinking about the things that are most important in your lives. We would like you to name them in this forum.
Antonella & Adam

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grzegorz Tomczyk said:
Hi. I'm Grzegorz. The most important thing of my life are friends. My the best friends. I can talk with them about everything and I can help them. We're going to clubs together and we're doing everything together. My passion is music. I love Amy Winehouse. She is my favourite singer. The most important thing of my life is my grandma too. I love her and she always helps me. She cooks for me and I can tell her everything. Now, I have too help my friend so I have to go. Please, write abou you. :)
The most important thing of our lives is our personalities. We love rock music, to chat in icq(473438670 and 17020920) also the most important thing for us is to be with our friends in troubles and to be good friends for all people!!!
Hi!!!the most important things in my life are my friends and my family!!!!
HI ALL!!!!!The most important thing in my life are my friends.They always help me when I need it.Then I think that the second are my parents.I also like my hobbies such as break dance and volleyball.I also like to play the guitar)))I also like communication))
Hey?!What about Russian students?We are HEAR!!!
The most important think in my life are family,friends and love.
Hi! I'm Olga....
It's very good if you have your best friend,and I also have my best one!But as for me music is important as well(I try to play the guitar and play the piano)Ilisten metall,rock,trash,pank....and so on....My family is also important.
And we all must remember that we have only one life!!!
The most important things in my life are my hobbies,my family,my love,my friends and music=)
Hi all !!! My friend-Rusfan and I are thinking about your opinions... For us: the most important things of our lives are: family, friends and sport. We also like playing football with our friends, listenning to music, watching new interesting films. We like to take part in different school and sport competitions. We would like to communicate with you.
What can you say about your wishes...
Hello!! The most important thing in my life is the receiving of the aim. Also mainest things are my friends and my relatives! And of course it is important in my life just to live.))))))))
The main thing in my life is my future. It is also important that my family will be happy!!!
Hello Rusfan!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you think about this site?

Posted by PrihOd))) on February 4, 2009 at 8:30pm — 1 Comment

Blessed Are the Peacemakers

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 8:04pm — 1 Comment

We must remember!!!Please,look all!

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 7:36pm — 1 Comment

Contact ;)

Posted by Aleksandra Urbaniak on December 15, 2008 at 11:29pm — 6 Comments