poland italy russia

Hi Polish and Italian students!
Adam and I would like you to start thinking about the things that are most important in your lives. We would like you to name them in this forum.
Antonella & Adam

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI:)
I agree with you all- friends are so important in our lives! Some of you said that family is one of the most important things in our lives too. And it's true. I think we need love and other people- family, friends, boyfriend or girlfriend to be happy. Even when we don't know it.
I've thought about the other things in my life and I'm sure that dreams are one of the most important. The main reason is- what do I live for if I hadn't any plans and dreams? I dream a lot and I try my best to make my dreams come true ;)
I think my views and ideas are so important too- I know what I want (sometimes;D), "I am what I am":) And I accept myself:)
...etc.
Hapiness is easy ;D
Hi :)
The most important thing for me are:
1. My family, especially my sister Sylwia. I can talk with her about everything and I know that she always helps me
2. My friends. They unterstand me better than everybody else and I like spending my free time with them
:)
Ania Sekuła said:
HI:)
I agree with you all- friends are so important in our lives! Some of you said that family is one of the most important things in our lives too. And it's true. I think we need love and other people- family, friends, boyfriend or girlfriend to be happy. Even when we don't know it.
I've thought about the other things in my life and I'm sure that dreams are one of the most important. The main reason is- what do I live for if I hadn't any plans and dreams? I dream a lot and I try my best to make my dreams come true ;)
I think my views and ideas are so important too- I know what I want (sometimes;D), "I am what I am":) And I accept myself:)
...etc.
Hapiness is easy ;D

Aniu (Ann?) - you always surprise me (in a good way, of course). You're wonderful! You use simple words to desrcribe even the most complicated ideas... and you do it great. When I read it, I feel like you're describe my feelings too.
I'm really happy that I've got you in my class!! ;D
Thank you, DomA;) :* I'm happy that we both (and we all) are in our class ;D and you're really more wonderful than me! I'm smiling at the moment, thanks to you:)
Hi everyone!
I agree with all of you, friends are important. But in my life are many things that matter, for example music. Life would be boring without favourite band, woulnd't it? For me it's Simple Plan. What is yours?
The most important things in my life are my family and my friends. they there are when i'm sad and they help me when i need. Of course, we somethimes quarrel, expecially with my sister; but after we do peace!!!! They respect my dreams and my ideals, and i do the same.
Hello! There are a lot of important things in my life:
- My friends, I can talk with them about everything, friends are the life! There are always when I need, I help them and they help me.
- Volleyball is my favourite sport, I play it three times a week and every Sunday I have a match. I love it!
- My family, my parents are all for me.....

Bye bye! :-)
-Ghibe-
Hi Aga! My favourite singers are Amy Winehouse, Andrzej Smolik, Ania Dąbrowska, OSTR. I like E.Bartosiewicz too. I think she has got great voice. Music is very important in our life. Well, in my life films are important too. I like comedies and horrors. The best films in my life are "Lejdis" and "Scary movie". And what's about you?
hi:) i'masia i'm in the same class with pati grzegorz and ola they are my friends and i think that they are my life i can tell them everything. we always do many thing i know that only they can understand me coz i'm moody:P
Ghibe said:
Hello! There are a lot of important things in my life:
- My friends, I can talk with them about everything, friends are the life! There are always when I need, I help them and they help me.
- Volleyball is my favourite sport, I play it three times a week and every Sunday I have a match. I love it!
- My family, my parents are all for me.....

Bye bye! :-)
-Ghibe-

Hi, Ghibe!
I think, you should talk to Aga from Tarnobrzeg - because she's a professional player too ;) She playes in our town's sport club "Siarka" and I know she does it about four times per week (plus matches at the weekends) so I think you'd (both) have a really good topic to discuss about ;D
Dear All,
I`ve noticed that friendship plays an important role in yr life. That`s wonderful. This made me think of a song I heard a few days ago. It`s entitled DEAR FRIEND and it`s sung by Stacie Orrico. I`m sure you know it. It`s about friends. You can listen to it on
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=SKWd_U6sB3I
You can also have a look at the lyrics on the right.
What do you think of it?
Dear Adam and students,
all the people who have joined our discussion so far have said that that what matters most in their lives are friends.
There is a beautiful song about friendship..... I am very fond of it and I have just added it on the main page. It is a bit old for all of you, in fact it was first sung by James Taylor in 1971, when you weren't born yet. It keeps being sung now, thanks to its beautiful lyrics (which you will find below) and the soothing power of its music.
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.
AN

You've Got A Friend
performed by James Taylor

When you're down and troubled
and you need a helping hand
and nothing, whoa nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there
to brighten up even your darkest nights.
You just call out my name,
and you know wherever I am
I'll come running, oh yeah baby
to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall,
all you have to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
You've got a friend.
If the sky above you
should turn dark and full of clouds
and that old north wind should begin to blow
Keep your head together and call my name out loud
and soon I will be knocking upon your door.
You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer or fall
all you got to do is call
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Hey, ain't it good to know that you've got a friend?
People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you.
Well they'll take your soul if you let them.
Oh yeah, but don't you let them.
You just call out my name and you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Oh babe, don't you know that,
Winter spring summer or fall,
Hey now, all you've got to do is call.
Lord, I'll be there, yes I will.
You've got a friend.
You've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
Ain't it good to know you've got a friend.
You've got a friend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you think about this site?

Posted by PrihOd))) on February 4, 2009 at 8:30pm — 1 Comment

Blessed Are the Peacemakers

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 8:04pm — 1 Comment

We must remember!!!Please,look all!

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 7:36pm — 1 Comment

Contact ;)

Posted by Aleksandra Urbaniak on December 15, 2008 at 11:29pm — 6 Comments