poland italy russia

Dear All,
I`d like to start a new discussion. The question is:
What are your ambitions for the future?
What do you want to achieve?
What dreams would you like to come true?
What are your dream jobs/ careers, etc.

Views: 19626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My ambitions for the future? hmm... let me see... I don't have any special plans for future, I want to pass my secondary-scool final exam and study in a big city. I have some dreams, which concern my future job, however what kind of job I'm interested in is my close friends' and my secret. For me it isn't the topic in which I can openly speak my mind. Some people, when they learn about my future plan, treat me in a diffrent way and try to change my mind (like my grandmother). And I want to avoid this situation. Yes, there are some (i can even say most of them) relatives and friends who accept my plans and are rather happy about it (especially my dad is very exited). They think, this is job for me. And work in this kind of job is my biggest dream... ;))
Hi!!!
what are my ambitions for the future???...
mmm...I don't know... I haven't got any ambitions for my future... maybe I will work.. in a shop.. or in office!!
hello:) Everyone wants to achieve something in the future. To achieve sucess in life. I think that the main goal in life is to have a family, which lives in happiness and harmony. But family isn't everything. I would like to have enough money to live a comfortable life. I don't want to be famous or very important ;)
My dreams?!1. I would like finish school with good results.2 I would like have house by the sea.3I would like spend my holiday in Rome. ;)
I would like to be a secretary maybe in mestre because my mother worked for a few year and she can help me to enter...... but I would like to be a barmaid!!!
Anna. I want to be a great person, to have a successful career and to be happy with my friends and my family.
Lera. I want to have a lot of money, successful career, big house and very friendly family without children!!!
AnNa & LeRa ThE BeSt said:
Anna. I want to be a great person, to have a successful career and to be happy with my friends and my family.
Lera. I want to have a lot of money, a successful career, a big house and a very friendly family without children!!!
I want to be a lawyer.After leaving school I am planning to enter Voronezh State University.After graduating the university I am planning to work in the lawyer system.
Hallo..!!...For now to stay in Italy because my parents work here. I want to finish my studies and after than I would like to go to a University( in Italy or in Romania, I don't know yet)....
Bye.....bye..
Hello
Actually I don't know what exactly I want to do in my future. I just want to my future job makes me happy. I want to travel :) I want to see many beautiful places... I hope that I will. And I want to have big family and big house :).
But now I just want to pass secondary-school final exam and go to good studies.
In this moment I don't know ... But I would like to continue the holding of my father ... My father runs a business including: bar, pastry and bakery!!!
first I’ d like to finish this school as soon as possible!
Then .. I’d like to try to get a job and, if I like it , continue to work of course, or go to university.. but now I think that I’ll go to work!
I’d like to work in order to earn money to travel and visit new conutries like the United States and, in particular, South America.
It would be fantastic if I could find a job that realizes this ambition.
So travel the world IS my biggest dream and I ‘ll try to make it come true !
francesca

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you think about this site?

Posted by PrihOd))) on February 4, 2009 at 8:30pm — 1 Comment

Blessed Are the Peacemakers

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 8:04pm — 1 Comment

We must remember!!!Please,look all!

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 7:36pm — 1 Comment

Contact ;)

Posted by Aleksandra Urbaniak on December 15, 2008 at 11:29pm — 6 Comments