poland italy russia

Dear All,
I`d like to start a new discussion. The question is:
What are your ambitions for the future?
What do you want to achieve?
What dreams would you like to come true?
What are your dream jobs/ careers, etc.

Views: 19626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adam Stepinski said:
Jakub,
Is it really so bad? I hope you have some dreams. Life without dreams is meaningless. As for the future I believe there are hundreds of things you would like to achieve:)

Dear prof. Stepinski
You shouldn't take serious what i wrote. That was some kind of irony. Seriously, my main dream is to live without problems and stress all my life. Thinking about future makes me stressed out. Youth for me is the time when we mustn't worry about things which i will be do for 5/10/15 years. It's time for party, and time when we can making mistakes. And we must use this time best as we can.
my ambition for the future, are simple... Infact I want to work in a hotel, expecialy in the reception, because my uncle have 2 hotel, and so I know very well the job, after I want to have a normal family, and have a quiet, crazy and funny life..!!
hi,
my ambition for the future???
I would like to be a hostess because I'd like to fly and I'd like looking the world from the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my dreams??? mmmmm..... I want to have a big house in big big city (london) ahahahah!!!!!
bye Elena.....;):);):);)
hi everyone!!!
What are my ambitions for the future???...
I would like to work on a crusier ship becouse i love travelling...But for now is not sure who i doing that...certainly i not to go to university...maybe i go to Spain for practice my Spanish...we will see...
bye Valentina
I'd like to became an hip hop, rap or R&B singer and dancer...Maybe a Lawyer...BUt I really love music so...
Let's dance!!!!
I have only one ambition for my future, i would want to become an animator of the tourist villages!! I like to make friends with the people.
hi everyone!!! I would like to work on a cruise ship because i love travelling and i hate flying...XD...But I'm not shure because I would like to go at University too...My dreams??? I want to live in Spain, expecially in Barcellona, because I love the Spanish culture and, of course, see all the world!!! But the most important dream for me is the peace on all the world, because with the peace, everyone live better ;)... i know, this is banal, but this is my dream!!!!

My ambitions for the future???
I have a lot of ambitionsfor my future, but nothing is sure!
I would like to go to the University to study languages and to take a degree. At the same time I would like to be a entrepreneurs and to open an business activity.........
I also would like to play volleyball in A1 with "Sisley Treviso".....but this is only a dream, it is impossible!!!!!!
I would like to have a big house in Milan......

This is all!!!!!!!

Bye GHIBE
I would be useful!It's very important!I don't have any time to dream about my future( but I believe that it will be a bright life full of exciting things!)I am an anime fan,I am a positive girl so... I hope that I'll be happy in the future!^_^
Ania Sekuła said:
I have lots of dreams. Of course, the most important is the one about love, family and hapiness (it's just one dream, these values are useful almost only together for me) :)
I'd like to have a small house with a small garden and with the view of a forest from its windows. Oh, and I'd like to live in this house in the city centre ;D
I'm dreaming about studying in the Oxford University and being a good lawyer. But I'm not really sure it's possible;) However, dreams are wonderful;D
The list of my dreams could be much longer, but I've to learn so much... just to change my dreams into plans and realise it! :)
Sorry, I've made a mistake ;)

Lots of people said about earning money. Of course - money, with no doubt, is important. BUT for me, it is only measure (means?) to achieve my aims, not vice versa. I wouldn't kill for it ;)
Anyway, I'm still not sure, what kind of carieer will I choose. Everything is becouse I've got too many hobbies - I know, I'll have to pick one of them, but it would be hard choice. Drawing, dancing, writing? Or - maybe - some serious, scientist's carieer...? (oh, no, rather not...)
For now, I know only one thing: regardless of a cerieer which I'll choose, I want to be happy in my life. I want to find love, peace, feeling of safety... 'Couse life is something more, than making money, right?
i always see me in future with notebook on knees ;) work with computers: that's what i want do to. Maybe in big company, like EA, Activision or polish CD-Project... maybe :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you think about this site?

Posted by PrihOd))) on February 4, 2009 at 8:30pm — 1 Comment

Blessed Are the Peacemakers

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 8:04pm — 1 Comment

We must remember!!!Please,look all!

Posted by Nick<Rusfan93>Serkov on January 27, 2009 at 7:36pm — 1 Comment

Contact ;)

Posted by Aleksandra Urbaniak on December 15, 2008 at 11:29pm — 6 Comments

My birthplace